Friday, May 4, 2018

☀ WELCOME BACK!!! Happy (almost) Summer!!! ☀

Hey!!! Welcome Back To CoOMHL!  Finally got back on here!  As of right now I will be posting every day for 2 months!!!! Let's get started!

_________________________________________________________________________

So for my AHG requirment #19  I must keep a journal every day for 3 months.  Unfortunatly, I will be gone for three weeks, so their will be a large splurge at the end of that period(hopefully!).  So now lets begin!
_______________________________________________________________________


Dear Journal, today was pretty boring... I got up late, finished up my assignments and shot a few hoops, but overall it was uneventful. However, we are going to Old Sturbridge Village tomorrow, so that will leave lots of pictures!  The most exciting thing that happened today was either that we finally brought the fan in the house(it's finally hot 😃) or that we found a wasp(ugh😞). 

Closing up, 
-Emily
_______________________________________________________________________
 Anyways! Stay cool and enjoy your weekend guys!
Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment